♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thanks From Jessie


Hi Everyone! It's DT Jessie from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup.  I am so happy to be coming to you today from the Crafting Family blog. I just want to say I love being on this team, everyone is so nice and the site has so many fabulous finds :)  Anyway, onto my project.

I wanted to do something that reminded me of Memorial Day. So I made this card. I think I am going to send it to my cousin who was recently deployed.

I used some blue cardstock from CF, and then the cool paper is from My Mind's Eye American Made collection. The paper is called Stars of Loyalty.  I love it. I used both sides of it.  The yellow and white were just scraps from my bin. Some embroidery floss and a star button. The awareness ribbon was a cut from My Scrap Chick and the Thanks is from a K Andrew Designs stamp set called winter wishes.  Just added a little dashing and it was done.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by tomorrow for another fabulous project from a talented DT member :)







Photobucket  

No comments:

Post a Comment