♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Handmade Items made by Christine, Patty, and Mom

So now that the holidays have passed and chaos is over, I couldn't procrastinate any longer and I am finally able to sit down and upload all the pics of our handmade goodies that we made for our last craft fair in December and gave away for Christmas gifts as well! I'm still in the middle of crocheting scarves for late Christmas gifts, and so when I get done with those projects we will be introducing crocheted items to our list of projects made by the Crafting Family! Woo hoo!

So check these out:
































































































The following scarves I crocheted as Christmas gifts, and I gave a few other away that I forgot to pics of.



No comments:

Post a Comment