♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Introducing the Newest addition to the team!

Good morning to all our crafty friends! Sorry for the lack of posting here on the blog, but we have all been dealing with illnesses and been busy with work and family stuff...but we are getting back on track and working on stuff for the blog, facebook page and store.

But today, we would like to introduce you to Lorena, she is the newest member of our Crafting Family Design Team.


1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why? 
Since I can remember, I started early by always collecting things that reminded me of an event I wanted to remember forever. Like my 8th grade prom invention, all my great achievement diplomas, movie tickets, (which I still do) notes, cards, drawings etc... Back then, I only had these great ideas of what I was going to do with them all! As I grew older I started collecting more and more, then I came to find out about something called "scrapbooking", little did I know that this whole time I was mentally doing scrapbooking in my head!! Lol Now I had the opportunity to put it all on real paper!! And from then on, I became addicted!

 
2. What type of project is your favorite to make (i.e. cards, layouts, mini album, etc.) ?  
Layouts and shadow boxes!!

3. Do you have a favorite product you like to use on your projects?
Flowers! Flowers! Embossing, And 3D Pop Up's

4. Who is your favorite manufacturer (i.e. BoBunny, MME, Pink Paislee) ?
Basic grey sticks out, but I'm more into style -- anything vintage, old school, the sophisticated look, I'm in love!


5. Do you have a scrapbook/paper crafting idol? If so, who and why?
Not really... Besides My scrap girls in Florida I admire dearly!!

6. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not scrapbooking/paper crafting?
Nowadays, it seems I'm spending a lot of time online searching for recipes. Since I moved across the country, I happen to be in need of this thing called "cooking"!! :)


7. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I've recently moved to Yuma, Arizona a month ago because I was blessed with an amazing career opportunity that I could not turn down. Though I am on my own, in a place I'm not familiar with and have no family or friends here, I am excited to be able to spend more time in my "scrapbooking room" I finally got!!! Therefore, I'm truly happy to join the team as it will hopefully keep me busy...and it's a great excuse to keep shopping!!!

And here is some of her beautiful work.





Lorena doesn't have a blog, so be sure to stop by the Facebook page to welcome her.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment