♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, October 2, 2026

I played along for Tim Holtz's Stamptember Technique Workshop on 9/26/26! It was sooo much fun!



Hello my crafty friends, I am sharing with you my class kit and some of the initial makes I made during the live technique workshop put on by Tim Holtz on 9/26/26! I am so happy I took this class live and played along, it was more fun than I could have imagined and learned so much. There is always something to learn and laugh about when watching the master class in the industry, Mr. Tim Holtz! Thank you to the Simon Says Stamp/Heidi team and Tim Holtz team for putting together this awesome class and kit for Stamptember for us to start the super making season! It was my first Stamptember this year, and oh what fun...Until the next post, I remain ~ Christina La Crafty! Stay crafty and happy! Link to the replay of the technique workshop: https://www.youtube.com/live/ZpfLoodhrVg?si=B4uxr_Trd0gqZf0a #SimonSaysStamp #SSSSTAMPtemberWorkshop



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment