♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Handmade Book Album for Wedding Anniversary - Christina La Crafty


Hi Everyone ~ Christina La Crafty here to share with you a custom request wedding anniversary album book I made from scratch last fall.  This was my first time making a book album like this and it was so much fun and a lot of work! I was inspired by my crafty friends who have sent me beautiful album gifts and a whole lot of Youtube videos later!  I soaked in all the knowledge and began my quest to finally make one of these. I was very happy with the way it turned out!

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to get crafty!  If you would like to order a custom made album book like this, feel free to email me at thecraftingfamily@yahoo.com or leave me a comment on the blog :)

Until the the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family :)


 
















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment