♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Posting ~ Catch Up

Hi everyone! Christina La Crafty here to catch up posting the projects I have worked on since the last post on the blog. I have to admit, it would be so much easier if my blog was synchronized with my Facebook page so I can keep the blog more updated!

So here goes all the goodies I have made in the last year or so:














































































Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all are inspired to get crafty!

If you would like to order any custom crafts from me, feel free to email me at thecraftingfamily@yahoo.com or leave me a comment on the blog :) 

Until the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment