♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, September 12, 2011

Come get to know Heather...

Good Morning to all our Crafting Family friends!
We hope all of you had a wonderful crafty weekend.

Throughout the next few weeks we will be highlighting each of our Team members so we can all get to know them a little better.

Today we are peeking into DT member, Heather's crafty world.


1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why?
I started when I was in 6th grade just putting pictures in books! lol... I started because I moved 2 states away from my friends and I wanted to have scrapbooks with all our pictures in them... But I really started getting into it when we had our daughter a little over 2 years ago. :)


2. What type of project is your favorite to make (i.e. cards, layouts, mini album, etc.) ? 
I'm really big on layouts, but I also like making mini albums and cards.... Just recently I have been making cards :)


3. Do you have a favorite product you like to use on your projects?
I LOVE Lindy's Stamp Gang products and I am Roses flowers!!!


4. Who is your favorite manufacturer (i.e. BoBunny, MME, Pink Paislee) ?
I don't really have one.... I like to try all different brands!


5. Do you have a scrapbook/paper crafting idol? If so, who and why?
Well I have a couple.... lol... Marion Smith, bc she is so awesome! She has young children like myself and she does tutorials on ustream and youtube. Then there is my friend Nancy, I met her on youtube and she is a very talented lady and also does tutorials on youtube and she is so good :)  Then of course there is Tim Holtz! Ahhhhh nothing more to say about that! ;)


6. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not scrapbooking/paper crafting?
Taking care of my daughter and I enjoy reading as well... I also LOVE watching movies!


7. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I was a cheerleader and dancer for 9 years... And my husband is in the United States Marine Corps. We have been together since I was in 8th grade! :)

Here are some crafty projects you'll find on Heather's blog:

I LOVE this easel card that Heather made as one of her CF DT projects.


Oh My! This altered cigar box ix GORGEOUS!


Be sure to stop by her blog HERE and say hello.

1 comment: