♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, September 26, 2011

Say "Hi" to DT Member Tiffany!

Hello everyone...hope you are all doing well on this fine Monday morning.

We would like to take this moment to introduce you to our Design Team Member and sketch Artist, Tiffany.


1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why?
I started scrapbooking 11 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child. I was having a hard time finding a baby book that sit my style- everything was just too cutesy. That's when a co-worker introduced me to scrapbooking and I created my own baby book!


2. What type of project is your favorite to make (i.e. cards, layouts, mini album, etc.) ?
I love to create layouts! My goal is to create 200 in 2011, and right now I'm at #140, just 60 left to go!!


3. Do you have a favorite product you like to use on your projects?
My favorite go-to product is my Sharpie marker and my own handwriting. I think it's important to include my own handwriting in every project I do.


4. Who is your favorite manufacturer (i.e. BoBunny, MME, Pink Paislee) ?
I love vintage and office-inspired products, so right now may favorite is Pink Paislee combined with yard-sale, flea market and office supply store finds!


5. Do you have a scrapbook/paper crafting idol? If so, who and why?
I am loving all the talented bloggers out there who continue to inspire me daily with new techniques and designs.


6. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not scrapbooking/paper crafting?
I am an avid reader, so I spend a lot of time curled up in a big comfy chair with a good book!


7. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
Besides scrapbooking as a personal hobby, it is also my business. I am founder of an organization called "Ready...Set...CROP" and have been running weekend retreats in Massachusetts for 8 years.

Here are a few creations you will find on her blog.

Lovin' the bright and cheerful BG paper and the swirl and doodling.


Don't you just love how she created her butterfly trail?! 


Look at this BEAUTIFUL card...who wouldn't want to receive that in their mailbox.


Be sure to stop by Tiffany's BLOG to see some more of her beautiful work and say hi.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yay tiffany! we are so lucky to have you on our team! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the lovely welcome, so glad to be part of the fun here at The Crafting Family!!

    ReplyDelete