♥Family Friends♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, September 19, 2011

Come Say Hello To Linda!

Happy Monday fellow crafter's and bloggers!
Hope everyone had a happy crafty weekend!

Today we would like to introduce you to Linda, one of our newest Design Team members.


1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why?
I started scrapbooking in 2007 when I was a stay-at-home mom with my first child and my husband was stationed in South Korea. I started collecting my first child baby pictures and created a super simple mini album. It was so much fun and I got hooked into papercrafting ever since.

2. What type of project is your favorite to make (i.e. cards, layouts, mini album, etc.) ?
I love creating mini album, but lately I am into making cards too, especially now that Christmas is coming soon.

 
3. Do you have a favorite product you like to use on your projects?
Since I love bold colors, I like to use acrylic paint and ink on my projects. They are super fun and you never know what color combination you may end up with at the end of your project.


4. Who is your favorite manufacturer (i.e. BoBunny, MME, Pink Paislee) ?
I love them all!! lol.... I really like Momenta, Pink Paislee, and Unity stamps.

 
5. Do you have a scrapbook/paper crafting idol? If so, who and why?
I like Donna Downey. She is a fun lady and super creative.

6. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not scrapbooking/paper crafting?
Since I am a Nurse Educator, during my spare time, I like to read Nursing Journal to provide current updates for my nurses and patients in term of medications and other new treatments.

 
7. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I love to create personal journal. It's not a matter of design, but it is what I feel like creating at that time. I just go with the flow....

Here are a few things you will find on Linda's blog.




Be sure to stop by her blog to see more of her crafty creations.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment