♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, May 7, 2012

~My Mind's Eye Fix...~

We've got in stock some new releases from My Mind's Eye:

INDIE CHIC - 6x6 Paper pads
24 double-sided sheets of Chic, Indie, I dunno, it's all beautiful to me!


                                    "CITRON"                                                               "GINGER"

                          "SAFFRON"                                                                "NUTMEG"

These Indie Chic paper pads are for sale on our Ebay page with starting bid of: $3.99 or Buy It Now for $4.75 - Check it out HERE

Another awesome new release from My Mind's Eye:

NOSTALGIA

12x12 collection kit - Starting bid: $6.99 or Buy it Now: $8.99. For sale HERE


And of course no cardmaker's collection would be complete without the matching 6x6 pad!
Purchase HERE at starting bid: $3.99 or Buy It Now: $4.75



This is another collection that I think is totally cool because it's got something for everyone:

MISS CAROLINE

6x6 Paper pads - A cute must have for $3.99 bid or Buy it now: $4.75 - Buy HERE!

                                        "FIDDLESTICKS"                         "HOWDY DOODY"
                                         "DILLY DALLY"                             "DOLLED UP"

And last post for tonight of new product:

LOST & FOUND - MARKET STREET

12X12 paper pad with 54 glittered sheets - $9.99 bid or Buy it Now: $10.99 - For Sale HERE!



If you want to check out all of our scrapbooking goodies for sale, check HERE!

I hope you are drooling by now...'cuz I am!

'til the next post, I remain humbly crafting: Christine :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment