♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, May 25, 2012

~New Friday DT - Kimberly Stokes Jara~

We are having our own little celebration here before the 3 Day Memorial Weekend...the debut of our last New DT - 

KIMBERLY STOKES JARA


"Wife and mom of two boys who loves to scrapbook, plan & coordinate events, and stalk Craigslist everyday for scrappy deals! My friends say I crack them up...so I guess that means I'm funny right? :) My best friend and I started Croppin Time FL and I love hosting local cropping events and scrapbook yard sales. When I'm not doing all the above, I read on my Kindle!"

Getting to know more about Kim:

1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why?
  15 years ago, right after my wedding.
 
2. What type of project is your favorite to make (i.e. cards, layouts, mini album, etc.) ? 
  Definitely layouts.
 
3. Do you have a favorite product you like to use on your projects? 
  It's a tie between pop-dots & chipboard.... I LOOOOOVE chipboard!
 
4. Who is your favorite manufacturer (i.e. BoBunny, MME, Pink Paislee) ?
  I love all if it... That's like asking me to pick my favorite child or dog... Lol!
 
5. Do you have a scrapbook/paper crafting idol? If so, who and why?
  I really really like Heidi Swapp.  She always has fantastic ideas & provides great tips, techniques & instructions.
 
6. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not scrapbooking/paper crafting?
  Uh, shopping for papercrafting / scrapbooking supplies... Oh yea... I'm also a freak about keeping my workspace organized.
 
7. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
I am a very outgoing true Florida girl.  I love going to my son's lacrosse & football games.  I am a psycho FSU fan & I never miss a Jimmy Buffet concert that Is within a 4 hour drive.  I love to host & entertain & will do anything I can for a friend in need.

Hop on over to Facebook and "Like" Kim's Croppin Time FL page :) 

I can vouch - she is awesome and even more awesome to crop with!  I'm truly lucky to live in the same County as one of our DT's! We had blast at a crop together last weekend and watched her make her debut project for Crafting Family ---


 Supplies used:
American Crafts Thickers
Patterned papers: MME Life Stories, K&Co, Deja Views
Tim Holtz distress inks
Jolee's bone stickers
Punches: Fiskars, Marvy cuchida, Emagendation, EK Success
We R Memory Sew Easy
Martha Stewart Pen

Welcome to the CF team Kim and I look forward to many more crops with you...and some margaritas too! 

'Til the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family :) 


Photobucket

1 comment: