♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Thursday, May 17, 2012

~Thursday DT Feature: Silvia Carazo Bolaños~

Please help us welcome our new DT for Thursdays: 

SILVIA CARAZO BOLAÑOS


"I am a lover of crafting, I´m 36 years old, mother of a 9 year old, and live in San Jose Costa Rica.  I am passionate about life. I have a workshop where I teach and share all of my crafty knowledge and experiences for whoever wants to receive it."

Get to know a little more about Silvia's crafty life:

1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why?
Since I was just a child I loved to make cards, I remember that used I pilot pens, Color pencils, stickers and confetti shapes to decorate my cards. I love it because through my creations, I expressed what words can´t express.

2. What type of project is your favorite to make (i.e. cards, layouts, mini album, etc.)?

I love to make cards, coordinated, altered, mini album.

3. Do you have a favorite product you like to use on your projects?

I have no preference on any product, try to use all products simultaneously or individually, each product has different finishes and I love that.

4. Who is your favorite manufacturer (i.e. BoBunny, MME, Pink Paislee)?

Prima Marketing, BoBunny, DCWV, Ranger, We R Memory Keeper, K&Company

5. Do you have a scrapbook/paper crafting idol? If so, who and why?

Tim Holtz. Need I say more? :)

6. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not scrapbooking/paper crafting?

I love exercise, dance and read!!!!!

7. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?

I am a friendly person and I love sharing, teaching and learning from others.


Silvia's Thursday project debut for Crafting Family:



Supplies used:
Stamp made by Marce Solano
Distress Tim Holtz: 
Peeled paint
Broken china
Walnut stain
Shabby shupters
Stormy sky
Punches: Marta Stewart

Paper:
K&Company
Cardstock
: DCWV
Brads:
We R Memory Keepers
Cristal Touch

Isn't her card so cute? Stay tuned to see more of Silvia's work with Crafting Family! Welcome to the team Silvia! ;) 

'Til the next feature, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family ;)


Photobucket

1 comment: