♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, September 21, 2012

A little late...card for baby shower by DT Jewels

Jewels here with your Friday inspiration...a little late.
I apologize for being so late with my post today, it's been a "day".
 
Anywho...I am here to share a card that I made for my cousin for her baby shower. Now I know that the colors are a little dark and not your average pastels. But if you knew my cousin you would know why. First off we are not having your average baby shower, since she is due so close to halloween, we are having a halloween themed, costume baby shower. Yep, we are all dressing up. It is sure to be a FUN time.
 

Supplies Used
Will be back soon with those.
 
Don't forget about our September Sketch, you have until the 30th to get your take on it in.
You can take a look at all the GORGOEUS layouts the DT did and get more info HERE.
 
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend.
 
Until next time...
Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels
 


Photobucket

1 comment: