♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Are we there yet? Notebook by DT Jessie



Happy Wednesday Everyone, It's Dt Jessie here from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup.


I wanted to create a little notebook to keep in the car. We travel a lot to see my in-laws and we drive the same way everytime. We ALWAYS say we need to remember certain spots to eat or to not stop somewhere, but we always forget to write the places down.
so I created this to keep in the car and I can write the state and the place and we will always know where to stop. :)
I used Graphic 45 paper from the A Proper Gentleman Collection the paper is called The Sophisticate.
The yellow is a scrap and the saying is from a set of stickers I got at Joanns a while back. I added some bling and twine and a button, I used a gel pen for stitching and then ribbon across the top.
I hope you enjoyed my project and have a great night.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment