♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Candy Bar Holder by DT Jessie

Hi Everyone,
Jessie here with my Wednesday Design Team post.  I made this  candy bar holder, I plan on making more so this was my trial run. I like how it turned out.


I used Basic Grey Life of the Party Collection and the paper is called Buckaroo.  The mat of the butterfly is Bella Road for the Record Collection Apron Strings Paper, and some scrap black.
 It was a super easy project. 
Cut the paper 6 x 6. Score at 1/2 inch and 3 1/4. The 1/2 piece folds in to the right and the 3 1/4 side folds to the right to create the ouch. Tape down the 1/2 side and across the bottom.  I punched a hole to tie my bow using 1/8 satin ribbon.
That was it. Thanks for stopping by today.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment