♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Altered Journal Day from Jessie


Hi Everyone,
Jessie here from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup. I have a cute altered journal for you today.
I found it on clearance at Michaels for $.25 and just recovered it and turned it into this :)\


I used the Little Sprout Collection by Fancy Pants Designs. The stripe and pink and blue polka dots are called Pampered. The red swirl and pink and green dots are on the Babysbreath paper.
 I these all go together pefectly. I used some paper flowers, a brown gel pen, and pink liquid pearls. Then I just got out my ribbon stash.  I love how easily went together, and made a great little journal.  I just have to decide what to do with it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment