♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, October 12, 2012

TGIF! Thank you card by Jewels

TGIF Crafting Family Friends!
 I am soooo HAPPY that it is finally Friday, it has been a long week and I am so looking forward to the weekend.
 
I am here today to share a card that I made for a local carpet supply store that donated some material to my daughter's Brownie Troop so that they could make their sit upons. For those of you that don't know what a sit upon is, it is a little padded seat that they can sit upon at girl scout meetings and events or even to go camping. Think cushion that you take with you to a sporting event. They got to pick out their own fleece fabric and are putting them together today at their meeting.
I'll update this post with a pic of mine and my daughter's completed sit upon. =)



Supplies Used:
Card base 5x7
Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash pg. 59 cut @ 1”, pg.38 cut @ 2 ¾”, pg.43 cut @ 3”
White Cardstock by Colorbok
DCWV 8x8 Citrus Stack & Citrus Cardstock Stack
Prima flowers
Making Memories Gems in Red
ATG Gun
Glue Dots
Making Memories foam squares
Zig 2 way Glue Pen
Misc. Stamp & Ink
Mojo Monday Sketch #262

 
Be sure to check back daily for inspiration from our wonderful and talented design team members.
 
Until Next Time...
Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment