♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, October 22, 2012

Taking a Look Back...

Hello Crafting Family Friends. I'm Kimberly Fordyce and it's my day to share with you here. I thought it might be fun to take a look back @ this little owl tag I made back in June. Seeing this tag and the colors I think of fall. This is a six inch tag and I just Love it!

To make my tag I used my Creative Memories circle cutter and cut out 10 little circles that I layered on an owl body that I cut out using the Cricut cart. Hoot 'n' Holler. I traced out the wings on a scrap piece of brown card-stock and cut it out and layered it on top. My wiggle eyes sit on top of two circles that I didn't cut all the way through so they would be connected in the center.To give my little owl a little dimension I inked the edges.

Recipe-
Cricut lite Cartridge- Hoot 'n' Holler
Cricut Cartridge- George & Basic Shapes
Paper- American Crafts "Letterbox Many Thanks"
-My Mind's Eye "Hip & Luxurious Basics" Lush
-My Mind's Eye " Good Day Sunshine"
-Pebbles "Happy go Lucky"
scraps
Creative Memories Circle cutter
wiggle eyes
Ink- Studio G
Scrap- ribbon

I also would like to let you know about the sketch challenge going on here @ the Crafting Family. We have a great sketch from Page Maps we are using. Please check it out it will be the last challenge for the year! 
So glad you dropped by :)
~Kim

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment