♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, June 18, 2012

~ Belated Sunday ~

Oooops! Embarrassed with rosy cheeks I am because our DT: Ashley Hamm was totally awesome to send me her Sunday project in advance of her vacation, and I totally forgot to post it yesterday!  So I have officially failed at blogging!  Here is my belated post of her lovely layout titled: 

"VACATION"

Supplies:
Papers are all from Studio Calico Take Note collection
Rhinestones are by Studio 18
flower bloom is by Sassafrass
border sticker by Crate Paper
& the stamps are Technique Tuesday Real Life & Unity Stamp Company Time for Travel.

Crafting Family has the Studio Calico "Take Note" collection pack and 6x6 for sale, currently our Ebay listing has ended, but if you would love to get your hands on it, just let us know by emailing us at: thecraftingfamily@yahoo.com. 

And of course, make sure to follow Ashley's blog at: MarklandandMain.blogspot.com

Have a great week everyone!  I'll be working on bettering my timeliness on blogging and the memory chip in my brain - need to up the gigabytes... :( 

'Til the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family :)




Photobucket

1 comment: