♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Mini Album

front of album and tags



Hi Everyone :) This is Jessie from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup. It is Wednesday, which means it is my day to share with you.  I made a mini album.  It is a VERY picture heavy post. Each page flips up and then out.   I used the My Mind's Eye Lush in Turquoise, and orange.  Here it is in Turquoise, and here is a link to the orange.
I used turquoise, orange and white cardstock from my stash, and some flowers and bling.  I used K Andrew Designs, stamps and twine.
Front of the Album

First page of the book

first pages flipped up

first pages flipped out

close up

close up

close up

page 2

page 3


close up

close up



I hope you enjoyed my album. Make sure to check out the ebay page, and check back tomorrow for another great project.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your album Jessie! ;) I like picture heavy stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool Jessie! Love how the album opens up!

    ReplyDelete