♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, June 4, 2012

~ Time to Play...Cards! ~

Hi Everyone, it's Christine @ Crafting Family! So our DT Kimberly Fordyce is on vacation...so that means I get to play! Woohoo! I have a couple of cards I finished at my last crop that I get to share with you today ;) 

"Happy Birthday" card for my nana's 76th Bday ;) 



For this card, I have no idea where the patterned papers were from...the cardstock is from Colorbok and We R Memory Keepers.  I picked these peachy pastel colors because they are my nana's favorite colors!  The Happy Birthday rub on is from American Crafts, and the fabric brad is handmade using the I-Top Brad maker.  The ribbon petals is also a handmade creation by my mom using wired ribbon scrunched.  I stitched the card pieces of the card using our sewing machine and the large loop punch is from EK Success as well as the punch to make the title tag piece.  The bling is from the $1 bin at Michaels and that does it for my list of supplies ;)


 "Happy Law School Graduation"




My bosses' daughter recently graduated from law school in St. Louis and the brunch celebration was yesterday at Park Tavern in Delray Beach, FL.  The food was tasty and the company was grand ;) The toast speech made me a little teary eyed! Darn those emotions! And so I used the My Mind's Eye Navy Lush papers we have for sale on our Ebay Page HERE, as well as American Crafts cardstock and the pearl cardstock for the flower petals is from DCWV. The pearl brad is from the BRIDE section at Michaels, and the punch used to make the petals is from EK Success as well as the fancy lacy punch. The ribbon is from Michaels and the navy blue cardstock used to frame the Lush papers is from Recollections.  The layout for this card was inspired by this month's issue of Papercrafts Magazine. 

Inside this card, I put a picture of her day at graduation with a handwritten title "congrats" in gold using my Sakura gel pen.  

So now that I've played, it's time to get back to work! lol 

Happy Monday and stay scrappin' my friends! 

'Til the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment