♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, June 25, 2012

Owl Tag...

Hello I'm Kimberly Fordyce and it's Monday and that means it's my time to share with you here @ the Crafting Family. I made a cute little owl tag to use on a future LO. 



Recipe-
Cricut lite Cartridge- Hoot 'n' Holler
Cricut Cartridge- George & Basic Shapes
Paper- American Crafts "Letterbox Many Thanks"
-My Mind's Eye "Hip & Luxurious Basics" Lush
-My Mind's Eye " Good Day Sunshine"
-Pebbles "Happy go Lucky"
scraps
Creative Memories Circle cutter
wiggle eyes
Ink- Studio G
Scrap- ribbon

You can find all the printed card stock I used on my owl @ the Crafting Family.
Just a reminder we have a sketch challenge here @ the Crafting Family and are looking forward to seeing all the talent out there! To see more details click here.


~DT Kimberly Fordyce

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment