♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Sunday, June 10, 2012

moments that take your breath away

Hey guys! Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm here to share my project for the week. 


This time it's a layout. My boyfriend & I went to the Bahamas at the beginning of the year & found some starfish along the beach. I was in awe. I wanted to keep them alive & bring them home!



The background paper is My Mind's Eye lost & found. The pink cardstock is Die Cuts with a View pink #2. There are also bits of AC Letterbox & My Mind's Eye Lush navy damask & So Sophie never enough. I cut the little starfish charm using the Cricut cartridge Life is a Beach.


You can find these products (& much more!) HERE.


For information on the stamps I used or to see more of my project, visit my blog Markland & Main.


See you next week!


Ashley

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment