♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday with Tiffany

Hello Crafting Family! Tiffany here with my weekly Tuesday post. Today I had pattern paper and cardstock from American Crafts to get me started on my layout:


If you're paying close attention, you'll notice that last week I used the lovely yellow pindot paper from American Crafts on my layout, I had cut a jumbo circle from the center of the page. This week I pulled out the scrap, added a scallop punch, and the base of my page was started! Not much left of the yellow pindot, but maybe I could punch a flower or 2 for a future page. I really love to S-T-R-E-T-C-H my supplies!

"4 You" Supplies:
Cardstock, Pattern Paper- American Crafts
Brads, Ink- Stampin Up
Tape- K&Co
Punches- EK Success
Twine- Doodlebug
Tissue Paper- other
Chipboard- Maya Road


Make sure to follow my blog and the CF blog to keep up with the daily DT Projects and our crafty world!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment