♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Attitude is Everything with DT Jessie - Quick little box project


Hi Everyone!

Jessie here from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup.

I hope you are having a fabulous 4th of July!  I have a quick project for you today and then you can get back to enjoying your day.

I made a quick little box for you today.  When you take off the band it opens like a pizza box.  It's perfect for a cookie or some candy.



I used Basic Grey paper for the band, tag, and one of the flowers. It is from the Wander Collection, and it is called turbulence.  The flowers are a scalloped circle and I punched it 5 or 6 times and then pushed a brad through it.  I then got it slightly wet and scrunched it up to make the flowers.
I eyeballed the tag.

Have a great rest of your 4th and stay safe.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Attitude IS everything and sometimes it is SO easy to forget that. Thanks for the reminder today! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete