♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

wednesday's with Jessie


Hi Everyone!
It's Jessie from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup  I have a cute and easy card for you today. Sometimes you get sucked it and think a plain card doesn't work, but I want to show you cards don't have to have tons of stuff on them to be nice :)


 

This was a simple card to make. I used American Crafts paper, from the Campy Trails collection and the paper is called Buffalo Lake and it is of course from Crafting Family :)  The aqua and brown paper were just scraps.  I cut the American Crafts paper into rectangles, and used both sides, the yellow is the back and then sewed them together on my sewing machine.
  I added the flowers and gems and that was it.  I hope you enjoyed the card, and I will be gone for a few weeks and the talented Jewels will be posting on Wednesday for me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jessie...this is BEAUTIFUL. I love the design and color combo. Good job girl!

    Big Crafty Hugs!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete