♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, July 9, 2012

Little Lamb...

Hello it's Monday and that means it's my day to share with you here @ the Crafting Family! I'm Design Team member Kimberly Fordyce and I have a card to share with you today.
I used the Luscious paper from My Mind's Eye "Lush" collection"!! The paper is double sided and that makes finding paper to coordinate so much easier!!
Here's my card-


Recipe-
Cricut Cart.- Sweet Treats
Paper- My Mind's Eye "Lush" &  My Mind's Eye "Complete Boy"
 paper-scraps
Bow-Scrap Fabric
Ink- Studio G
Wiggle Eyes
Creative Memories circle & oval cutters also corner rounder


I hope you'll stop by my blog Crazy About Scrappin'  for more details. I have a little tutorial on how I made the little lamb.
 Be sure to stop by every day to see all the new creations by our very talented DT's, and I'll see you on Sunday when we share with you a new sketch challenge here!

~DT Kimberly Fordyce


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment