♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, July 2, 2012

USA...

Hello it's Monday and that means it's my day to share here @ the Crafting Family!
I'm Kimberly Fordyce and I'm so glad your here. This week we will be celebrating Independence Day so I created a page just for that day! 

The MME American Made paper is double sided and I used both sides here. It's the striped and the  blue word paper. My Minds Eye papers are some of my favorites.

Here's my Recipe-
Paper- My Mind's Eye "American Made" you can find it here, DCWV, Storytellers,
misc. paper
Cricut Cart- George and Basic Shapes- "stars" & A Child's Year "rocket boy"
Creative Memories Circle Cutter
Ink- Studio G
Glitter glue-?
Cardboard


I hope you'll hop over and check out more details on my blog Crazy About Scrappin.
So glad you dropped by :)
~DT Kim 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment