♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

~ Heart grows fonder ~

Hi everyone! It's Christine here, and while our Tuesday DT Tiffany is on vacation this week, I'm going to share with you a card I made for a dear friend that moved to the other side of the country, and I tried to use her favorite colors together (brown and turquoise).

"Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder!"

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Prima Marketing
Cardstock: DCWV
Punch: Fiskars
Flower: Recollections (white flower sprayed w/Tattered Angels mist)
Gem bling: Recollections
Ink: Colorbox
3-D pop up foam adhesive: Forever in Time
Stamp: Studio G

I'm hoping everyone is having a fun and hopefully crafty week, stay tuned for tomorrow's DT project! 
'til the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ CraftingFamily.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment