♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday You Old Bird...

Hello!! I'ts Monday and that means its my day to share with you today. I'm DT Kimberly Fordyce and I have a card to share with you today. I used my favorite paper from My Minds Eye "Lush". I'm a huge fan of polka dots and I love this color of blue, the yellow stripe is also MME Lush as well. I think I have used this one sheet of paper on many projects because I want to not waste it. I have just a small piece left! 

Recipe- Paper- My Minds Eye "Lush", Card stock, Stamps- Inkadinkado & Sentiment block ?? , Ink- Martha Stewart, Foam Tape, Misc. Ric Rak & Ribbon.

Last but not least I want to remind you that tomorrow is the last day to enter into our sketch challenge. Can't wait to see what you create!!
~DT Kimberly Fordyce

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment