♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Hello Sunshine" Card from DT Jewels

Hello Crafting Family Friends!
Jewels here from My Beautiful, Crazy...Scrappy Life. I will be filling in for Ms. Jessie Sugarlips for a few weeks while she is on vacation.

I made a fun little card to share with you all today. I wasn't sure about the colors at first...but they're growing on me now. =)


Supplies Used:
5x7 card base
 Cricut™ Cartridge Birthday Bash pg. 38 & 43
 Cricut™ Cartridge Graphically Speaking pg.28
 Fancy Pants© On A Whimsy Collection
 Colorbok™ White Textured CS
 Colorbok™ Goldenrod CS
 Acrylic Jewels
 Pink Paislee Pixee Stix(glitter) in Butterscotch
 Ribbon from stash
 Glossy Accents
 ATG Gun
 Foam Squares
 Printer
 Mojo Monday 250 Sketch

I hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday...the weekend is almost here!
Be sure to check back daily for more inspiration from our amazing Design Team.
Don't forget to enter our July Sketch Contest too, you have until the 31st to upload your project on the sidebar. =)

Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment