♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Sunday, July 1, 2012

vintage nostalgia by My Mind's Eye



If you guys haven't ever heard of a Tap 'n Run, you have to check it out. It's a 2.5 mile race with beer stations along the way (instead of water/Gatorade). Some people dress up, some form teams, or you can run individually & not dress up. Which is what I convinced my brother & my boyfriend to do with me. At the end of the race you get a full size beer. You also get a cool finisher's medal at the end.


Anyway.


I used My Mind's Eye Nostalgia collection. The papers are beautiful & it comes with a pre-cut coordinating accessory sheet that's pretty cute too. Check it out at Crafting Family.


The letter stickers are by Studio Calico.


Also, check out my blog for more details about the race & this layout: Markland & Main.

Photobucket

2 comments: