♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Happy Birthday" card from DT Jewels

Happy Hump Day! Just 3 more short days until the weekend!
Jewels here again filling in for Jessie.

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE 6x6 paper pads...they are PERFECT for card makers. And I have to admit, I am a bit of a paper hoarder collector. I just love paper, the feel of it, the smell of it, the look of it...just everything. My motto is "You can NEVER have too much paper." Am I right, or am I right?

LOL...any who.
Today I am going to share a really simple card with you.


I love to make cards to put into my stash and have one on hand whenever I need it.

Supplies Used:
Cricut™ Cartridge - Simply Charmed pg. 75 cut @ 2.5"
 My Mind's Eye 6x6 Everyday Flair Pad
 May Arts Ribbon Twine
 Studio G Ink
 Colorbok Cardstock
 ATG Gun
 Dimensional Foam Squares
 Printer
 Mojo Monday Sketch #237

Don't forget about Crafting Family's July Sketch Challenge, you have until the 31st to get your entries in. You can find the linky tool on the top right sidebar.

Until next time...
Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jewels, you took the words out of my mouth the motto for paper and your sweet love affair with paper! I'm right there with ya! :-) awesome card by the way!

    ReplyDelete