♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, July 23, 2012

Make A Wish...


 Hello it's Monday and that means it's my day to share with you here @ the Crafting Family! I'm Design Team member Kimberly Fordyce and I have a card to share with you today. I chose to use the American Crafts paper today! I just love the pretty pattern paper.
Here's my card-


 Recipe- 
Cricut Cartridge- Imagine More
Paper- American Crafts "Love Crazy Little Thing" & "Peach Keen My Darling"
 Misc. Card stock
Stamps- Studio G
Ink- Studio G
Lace
String
Ribbon
Foam Tape
ATG
Stitching

You can find this yummy paper and many more yummy by going to Crafting Family.com
  Don't forget about the sketch challenge we have going on! You can click on the sidebar for more details!!
Have a Great Week! Be sure to stop back tomorrow when DT Tiffany shares her newest creation!!

~DT Kimberly Fordyce
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment