♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Faith" altered frame with DT Jewels

Good Morning Crafting Family friends and Happy Hump Day!
Can you believe that it is the first day of August already?!?!? I can't, this summer went by way too fast for me. My son is getting ready to start school in a little less than 2 weeks...my daughter on the other hand doesn't go back until September, so at least I still have time with her. I just feel like we didn't do "enough" this summer, even though we have been on the go since June. *sigh*

Anyways....today I am sharing this alter frame that I made for my aunt for her birthday this month.


I really hope she likes it.
For more details, please visit my blog HERE.

Supplies Used:
Dollar Tree plastic frame
Cricut™ Lite Cartridge Inspired Heart - faith cut @ 2"
BoBunny Gypsy Collection - Henna, Lace & Curry
Recollections Brown Cardstock
Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage Ribbon Pleats
Buttons from stash
Making Memories Scrapbook Colors (acrylic paint) - eat your carrots & red wagon
Making Memories ink - espresso
Creative Memories circle cutter & blade
Acrylic Jewels
Basic Grey Kraft Knife
Mod Podge
Dimensional Foam Squares
Glue Gun

I believe Jessie Sugarlips will be joining us again next week, so be on the lookout for her return and be sure to welcome her back. :)

Until next time.
Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment