♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, August 27, 2012

I am Awake...Lets Play!

Hello Crafty Friends, I'm Kimberly Fordyce and you know that must mean it's Monday!! I have a Scrapbook page to share with you using the some yummy paper from Studio Calico "HEYDAY Collection". I just love the quality of this paper. It is a nice weight of card stock. 
Here's my page- 

For closeups you can visit me on my blog Crazy About Scrappin'.

Recipe-
Paper- Studio Calico "HEYDAY collection", Misc. paper scraps
Chipboard- Colorbok
Felt Flowers
Brads
Ric Rac
Bakers Twine
Stitching
Stamp- Autumn Leaves

I also want to remind you to get your pages in for the sketch challenge! You have until the 31st of this month!!

Crafty Blessings
~DT Kimberly Fordyce


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment