♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, August 31, 2012

~Friday with DT Jewels~ Simple Birthday Card

Happy Friday! Jewels here with your inspiration for today.
Today I am sharing a really simple card with you.
I apologize for my horrible stamped sentiment, I need to invest in some better ink.
 

Supplies Used:
Cricut™ Lite Cartridge Lacy Labels - hearts2 cut @ 2.5"
My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad - Everyday Flair
DCWV Mi Casa 12x12 Stack
White Cardstock by Colorbok
Maya Road Twine in slushie blue
Acrylic Jewels
Martha Stewart Scor Board
Making Memories ink in Gold
Close To My Heart Stamp
Black Ink
White Gelly Roll Pen
ATG Gun
Tacky Tape by Provo Craft
Making Memories Foam Squares
 
Until Next Time...
Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the sentiment as is...it looks so pretty and vintage with these patterns and banners/frames. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete