♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, August 20, 2012

Make A Big Wish!

Hello Friends, I'm Kimberly Fordyce and it's Monday again and that means it's my day to share here @ the Crafting Family. I sure hope you have been working on your sketch and get it entered by August 31. I'm so looking forward to seeing all the Amazing pages that come in! Just click on the sidebar to see the challenge and details! 
Now onto today's reveal I have a card again for you today. I find that making cards is such a Great way to use up the little bits of paper we have left over from making scrapbook pages. 

Here's my card-


Recipe- 
Paper- My Mind's Eye "Good Day Sunshine" & "Complete Boy" & "Lush", DCWV, misc. Scraps Stamp- Me & My Big Ideas & Studio G
Ink- Studio G & Martha Stewart
 Sticker- Creative Memories. 

Crafty Blessings

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment