♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Sunday, August 5, 2012

~ Wishful Sunday ~

Hi everyone :) So this is my sad face  ~ :( ~ because I'm missing our Sunday inspiration from our DT: Ashley Hamm - but...I'm so glad she is having a blast on her vacation! So lucky for us, we are the "Crafting Family" so my mom Pat Selman, is filling in for Ashley today - yay! 

Pat was inspired to make this altered art frame project using our Fancy Pants "Wishful Thinking" papers thanks to one of our scrapbooking idols "Scrapbooking By Phyllis" (Follow her Blog here) - who I won an altered art frame from on one of her facebook page giveaways! Both my mom and I drool at her creations...and I'm sure you will too!


Supplies: Paper: Fancy Pants; buttons & Butterfly sticker: Forever in Time; Pearl brad: Recollections; misc. handmade feltflower; eyelets: Making Memories; Flowers: Prima & paper flowers cut w/Cricut "3 Birds on a Parade" Cartridge; Handmade fabric flower made from her fabric scraps; Ribbons: American Crafts, Offray & Celebrate It from Michaels; and sewing machine stitching throughout.

I absolutely adore this frame because it has a wonderful mix of Pinks which is my FAV color of all time! We still have a couple of sets of this Fancy Pants "Wishful Thinking" paper set, so if you want to snag some before they are gone forever, make sure to email us at: thecraftingfamily@yahoo.com 

Here are the rest of the papers in this set: 



 Of course, pictures do these papers no justice! 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's project as our DT: Heather Little will be filling in for DT: Kimberly Fordyce...she has a darling layout you should not miss! 

'Til the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family :)




 (We still have a couple of sets for sale, so you want some, act quick and send

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Christine~so PRETTY!!! Love the papers and every detail!

    ReplyDelete