♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, August 3, 2012

~ TGIF w/Christine ~


TGIF! Christine Castillo here and YES, I’m so ready for the weekend! Are you? I’m sure you are, and FYI (For Your Inspiration), here is a project I am sharing with you today as I fill in for our Friday DT!

“Mejores Amigas” layout of 2 of my besties & me from their visit to the Sunshine State earlier this year. This pic was taken after a couple of hours of dancing (which we love to do), but genuine Kodak moment  :) 




 
Supplies I used:
Pattered paper: Heidi Swapp
Cardstock: DCWV
Rhinestones: Darice & Want2Scrap
Black Eyelets: Joann’s
Inks: Tim Holtz distress w/daubers “Black Soot” & Martha Stewart (for journaling)
Embossing folders: Spellbinders & Darice
Punches: EK Success
Alphas: AC Thickers & Studio 112 (from Joann’s Dollar bin)
Flowers: Oriental Trading Co, Prima & Recollections
Jewel Brad: My Mind’s Eye Lush
Mr. Huey’s Mist Spray: Black
Journaling date stamp: K&Co

Phew! Anyways, I’m hoping everyone is having a fab Friday so far and that your weekend is even better! I’ll be going over a list of new supplies to order for you all and hopefully try to get some crafty stuff done too :)
 
‘Til the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment