♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Monday, August 6, 2012

~ Picnic Time ~

Hello crafty friends! Christine here to share with you our DT: Heather Little's project for today as she fills in for our DT: Kimberly Fordyce who is enjoying a birthday vacation! Woohoo for Kim! 

I just wanted to add that I am so proud of our Design Team, they are truly a team and help each other out when life calls! Thank you girls for being the BEST Design Team in my opinion! :) I am so fortunate to have your support and call you friend!

Ok, so back to the project, lol - here is such a cute layout using the American Crafts "Dear Lizzy Neapolitan" collection! I wish I could've been at that picnic! :) Emily is just so cute, I can never get enough that little darling! 



This adorable collection of Dear Lizzy from American Crafts went flying off our shelf before I could get it to our online store...and I'm sure you can see why! 

Another tidbit, Crafting Family is now selling our goodies in an awesome facebook group called: Scrapbook Deals - so if you would like to join, just send us an email (thecraftingfamily@yahoo.com) or a private message on our facebook page so we can invite you to join the buying/selling group and get some really great deals! And the ladies on there are seriously cool! 

So there you have it fans, cute layout, great new selling venue, and now you can get on with your week and don't forget to check back with us tomorrow for another GREAT project from our FABULOUS Design Team that I love so much! 

'Til the next post, I remain ~ Christine @ Crafting Family :) - stay crafty my friends!
Photobucket

4 comments: