♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, August 24, 2012

~Mini Backpack with DT Jewels~

TGIF all my Crafting Family Friends! Hope you all had a FANTABULOUS week.
DT Jewels here with your Friday Inspiration.
I found this adorable tutorial HERE to make a mini backpack, once I saw it I just knew I had to make one for my daughter for her first day of school.
 
Here is my take on the tut:

There are so many options for this...and wouldn't this make a cute little gift bag for some candy or a gift card?!?!?
 
Supplies Used:
Basic Grey Hopscotch Collection
 Cricut Cartridge Locker Talk - pg.73 cut @ 1.25"
 Offray Ribbon
 Eyelets from stash
 Acrylic Jewels from Stash
 White Gelly Roll Pen
 Making Memories Gold Ink
 Martha Stewart Scorer
Provo Craft Bone Folder
 WRMK Big Bite
 Sticky Bacl Velcro
 Making Memories Foam Squares
 ATG Gun
 Zig 2 Way Glue
 Glue Dots
 
Don't forget about our August Sketch Challenge, you still have a week to get your entries in!
Be sure to stop by my BLOG later this afternoon for more pics and details on my project.
 
Until Next Time...
Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment