♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Sunday, August 12, 2012

love across the miles with hey day & abroad.

Hey guys! I took a break last week (was actually in Michigan) but I'm back this week with a layout to share! I used Studio Calico Hey Day & a little bit of Abroad for this one. I'm actually not even sure if Christina has any left - she's been selling like crazy & getting ready to stock new releases. But I bet if you ask nicely, she'd get you some! :)
Speaking of selling... Christina is now selling via the Facebook group Scrapbook Deals. It saves her money (no ebay fees!) which saves YOU money. Search for the group on Facebook & request to be added the group. Lots of great deals to be found!

To see more details & the other products I used, stop by my blog: Markland & Main.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment