♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's Memo time - easy project by DT Jessie

 

Hi Everyone,
It's Jessie from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup. :) I am bringing you a cute and easy project. It is a memo board.


  The board is a metal flashing from Home Depot they are in the roofing department. I used some Studio Calico paper from the Heyday Collection called Jubilent.  I covered the flashing with one side of it and then used the other side to make the mat for the post its.  I added a little yellow cardstock to make it pop. I inked the edges of everything in turquoise. The ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam it is called Harvest Orange.  To make the holes punch them with the crop a dile. It is supposed to be magnetic and other ones I have made are, but for some reason this one doesn't like magnets. But is it okay cause it still turned out adorable. Have a great day.

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment