♥Family Friends♥

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Who's Visiting♥

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday with Jewels! "Just a Note" Card

Hello Crafting Family Friends & HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I am back on the team permanently and will be your "Girl Friday" ;). I am so happy to be back and crafting away for Crafting Family. Christine is a WONDERFUL person and friend, and I am honored to be designing for her again.

 I apologize for being so late with my post, it has been a crazy busy week for me and got my days mixed up.

For my inspiration today, I am sharing a card I made.


I just received some goodies I purchased from Crafting Family and couldn't wait to play with them. I just LOVE all the 6x6 pads they have and snagged a few...they are PERFECT for card makers.

Here is my supply list.
Cricut™ Cartridge Forever Young - pg. 72 cut @ 2.5"
 My Mind's Eye 6x6 Honey Cake Paper Pad
 Colorbök White Textured Cardstock
 Recollections by Michaels Stores Brown Textured Cardstock
 Making Memories Ink in Gold & Espresso
 Maya Road Vintage Pearls Trinket Pins
 Making Memories Distresser
 Twill Tape
 ATG Gun
 Aleene's Tacky Glue
 $1 Stamp from Michael's
 White Gelly Roll Pen
 Mojo Monday Card Sketch #253

For more info and pics of my card, please visit my blog HERE.

Don't forget that Crafting Family has moved their items to sale over to Scrapbook Deals on Facebook. It is a closed group, but you can always message us and we can send you an invite. Christine has some AMAZING deals, so be sure to check it out.

Until next time...
Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels


 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment